Toggle the Widgetbar
MINISTRY OF FINANCE.
- Inadequate skills and competences in financial management and procurement;
- Inadequate capacity to plan and budget;
- Delayed submission of reports;
- Inadequate capacity to implement integrated management information systems;
- Failure to adherence to finance/ procurement rules and regulations;
- Financial reports that do not meet financial reporting standards;
- Delayed disbursements of funds from National Treasury;
- Long payment procedures;
- Inadequate financial resources to support demand for services.