MINISTRY OF HEALTH SERVICES.
The mandates of the county health services sector include
- Implementation of national health policies at the county level
- Provision of affordable and accessible health care services to all the county residents
- Management of county health care facilities including hospitals, dispensaries, health care centres, pharmacies, cemeteries, funeral parlours and crematoria.
- Provision of ambulance services.
- Promotion of primary health care, licensing and control of undertakings that sell food to the public, refuse removal, refuse dumps and solid waste disposal.