OFFICE OF THE GOVERNOR AND PUBLIC SERVICE MANAGEMENT.
The key strategies for the sector include:
- Develop and implement business re-engineering systems to improve efficiency in service delivery.
- Develop an appropriate records and management information system
- Promote efficient and effective service delivery through multiple channels of service delivery which include: – Physical one-stop shops, on-line government web-portal, mobile phone services, call centres and e-kiosks.
- Provide adequate office space
- Develop a programme for improving skills and competency – capacity building;
- Review and Harmonization of schemes of service of inherited devolved unit staff, former LA staff and those hired by new government;